HOLLYWOOD EAST COMPUTER LAB
Hours of operation: 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
To access the lab: Sign in/out with Resident Services or Security.
You must present a valid building keycard in order to check out a keyboard and mouse. The keyboard and mouse are your responsibility and you will be liable for loss or damage to these items while they are checked out to you. Your building keycard will be held by Resident Services or Security until you return the keyboard and mouse.
Folks this is a neat opportunity to to have this resource so lets all make it a success!!! Thanks to Tiffany, Andrew Casey and Maintenance Staff and the volunteers who stepped up to make this a reality. We have a varied skill level of volunteers that are committed to help us all out
LAB RULES ver 1.03
- Once orientation is finished you can check out keyboard and mouse from security or guest services after you have turned in your Proximity card to them for safe keeping,
- Food and drinks are not to be consumed in the computer lab or TV room.
- Residents may use only one system at a time.
- Residents may have guest assist users on operation of computers.
- Pets are not allowed in the computer lab. Due to space limitations, please leave your pets at home. Exceptions may be made for pets that can type and/or use the mouse effectively.
- If your having a problem with other resident one of our volunteers please arrange an appointment with Resident Services.
- Individuals under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a resident parent or resident guardian while using the computer lab.
- Cell phones will be silenced in the lab. Phone calls may be made or received in the hall adjoining the TV room.
- Residents may not remove or alter any computer equipment: hardware, software, data, or other files, equipment, or resources.
- Viewing or downloading of adult content or other offensive material is prohibited. That may lead reprimand up to expulsion,
- Volunteers may be present to assist residents. However, volunteers are not a secretarial service. If you are in need of assistance with typing or other computer activities, please arrange an appointment with Resident Services.
- So as not to disturb others in the lab, you must use headphones or mute your system’s sound.
- Any abandon property found in media room will be immediately turned over to security.
- In addition to the rules above, all other Hollywood East rules regarding resident conduct apply.
Permalink file can be found here