There is a new process to get on the computer systems. All you need to do after you sign guest book is to enter guest as user and Password to password field then click on arrow in password field. I have updated all the systems with Java so the websites that require flash and java are now enabled.
I know it’s somewhere
A Day in the blog
- Good spots to watch July 4th Fireworks
- Stephens Creek Crossing
- MANY Portland Weekend Events June 27-30, 2013
- China Cat Sunflower
- Don’t Fear the Supermoon, NASA Says
- For those who didn’t hear me before or didn’t see the post or looked at the link.
- Whether the Weather
- Find Section 8 Housing?
- Memorial Day: Touching
- Hoarders put immediate neighbors at risk, by creating perfect conditions for explosive house fires and infestations of vermin and disease.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
I have lived in Hollywood District in Portland for several years now. Here is my local guide. https://hollywoodeastpdx.wordpress.com/ I love what the neighborhood has to offer. Easy access to public transportation. Nearby businesses, stores and restaurants. I also maintain/ administer www.portlandbookreview.com website.