Special Thanks to Harry, Sean and Andrew also Bill and Robert for the after game cleanup and HWE for the support and planning of a successful football soirée. The only disruption came after halftime when the transformer blew out at the arena. We had just the right amount of food and chairs. Some chicken tenders that didn’t make it to the oven were donated to the residents. I am sure Toby will put them to good use.
I know it’s somewhere
A Day in the blog
- Good spots to watch July 4th Fireworks
- Stephens Creek Crossing
- MANY Portland Weekend Events June 27-30, 2013
- China Cat Sunflower
- Don’t Fear the Supermoon, NASA Says
- For those who didn’t hear me before or didn’t see the post or looked at the link.
- Whether the Weather
- Find Section 8 Housing?
- Memorial Day: Touching
- Hoarders put immediate neighbors at risk, by creating perfect conditions for explosive house fires and infestations of vermin and disease.
- Good spots to watch July 4th Fireworks wp.me/p2BKUv-BW 4 years ago
- Stephens Creek Crossing wp.me/p2BKUv-BN 4 years ago
- @AtomicPizzaPDX I had the Arbor Lodge last night. I wolfed it down in no time flat. Next one I get will be the HWY99 http://t.co/XMWnAozfGc 4 years ago
- MANY Portland Weekend Events June 27-30, 2013 wp.me/p2BKUv-BF 4 years ago
- China Cat Sunflower wp.me/p2BKUv-Bv 4 years ago
- Don't Fear the Supermoon, NASA Says wp.me/p2BKUv-Bq 4 years ago
- Whats a computer and why should I care. wp.me/p2BKUv-Bh 4 years ago
- For those who didn't hear me before or didn't see the post or looked at the link. wp.me/p2BKUv-Bf 4 years ago
- Whether the Weather wp.me/p2BKUv-Bd 4 years ago
- Preschool Bans kids from playing superheroes wp.me/p2BKUv-B5 4 years ago
I have lived in Hollywood District in Portland for several years now. Here is my local guide. https://hollywoodeastpdx.wordpress.com/ I love what the neighborhood has to offer. Easy access to public transportation. Nearby businesses, stores and restaurants. I also maintain/ administer www.portlandbookreview.com website.