- Find out whether the problem you have can be reproduced by taking certain steps. Also try with a different browser or operating system, if you can.
- If you have steps that will produce the bug you face reliably, the chances of having it fixed fast increase.
- Fill out the Yahoo! Mail Troubleshooting Form.
- Make sure Mail is picked under Select a product.
- Select Mail, Mobile Mail or Mail Classic from the Select a version… menu.
- Pick the most suitable category and, if available, sub-category under Select a category.
- Sum up your issue under Briefly tell us how we can help.
- Click Enter.
- Continue posting your problem for an email reply or chat with Yahoo! Mail support.
- Make sure you include steps for reproducing your issue under Detailed Description if you choose email.
- Do not enter personal information (including your Yahoo! Mail password).
Recover Lost Yahoo! Mail Messages
You can also contact Yahoo! Mail support to have your mailbox restored to an earlier state — to undelete purged mail, for example.
Suggest Features to Yahoo! Mail
If you have a suggestion for improving Yahoo! Mail rather than a problem with something not working right, you can let Yahoo! know, too.
(Updated November 2012)