Join Our Open Waiting List for Public Housing Apartments at Stephens Creek Crossing
Home Forward is pleased to announce that we will be accepting applications for the waiting list for Stephens Creek Crossing from Tuesday, July 9, 2013 through Saturday, July 13, 2013. Applications can be filled out online, using any internet-connected computer.
To get the information on this page in Spanish, click here. To request assistance in other languages, please call 503.802.8405.
What is Stephens Creek Crossing?
Stephens Creek Crossing is a new apartment community being developed in Southwest Portland near Capital Highway and SW 26th. The community includes 109 one-, two-, three-, and four-bedroom public housing apartments with income-based rents. Apartments are scheduled to be ready for move-in in January 2014. For more information on the new community, click here.
- The online application is simple and fast – most people finish it in less than 10 minutes.
- Positions on the waiting list are ordered by preference and then by random lottery. You can apply at any time during the waiting list opening to have an equal chance in the random lottery.
- To be eligible for Stephens Creek Crossing, you must meet our income guidelines. Please see the table below for the income limit for your household size. At least one person in your household must be a citizen or legal resident of the United States. There are additional rules for full-time students.
How Do I Apply?
- Check back here starting at 8:30 am, July 9, 2013 through July 13, 2013 for the link to fill out your online application.
- Click here for a sample of the online application. It includes tips for filling out different sections.
- If you need access to a computer with a connection to the internet, click here for a list of locations. (Our online application is not compatible with tablets or mobile phone browsers.)
Frequently Asked Questions
Our FAQ provides more information. To read or download the FAQ, click here.
Household Income Limits
|Size||60% Area Median Income|