I know it’s somewhere
A Day in the blog
- Good spots to watch July 4th Fireworks
- Stephens Creek Crossing
- MANY Portland Weekend Events June 27-30, 2013
- China Cat Sunflower
- Don’t Fear the Supermoon, NASA Says
- For those who didn’t hear me before or didn’t see the post or looked at the link.
- Whether the Weather
- Find Section 8 Housing?
- Memorial Day: Touching
- Hoarders put immediate neighbors at risk, by creating perfect conditions for explosive house fires and infestations of vermin and disease.
- Good spots to watch July 4th Fireworks wp.me/p2BKUv-BW 6 years ago
- Stephens Creek Crossing wp.me/p2BKUv-BN 6 years ago
- @AtomicPizzaPDX I had the Arbor Lodge last night. I wolfed it down in no time flat. Next one I get will be the HWY99 http://t.co/XMWnAozfGc 6 years ago
- MANY Portland Weekend Events June 27-30, 2013 wp.me/p2BKUv-BF 6 years ago
- China Cat Sunflower wp.me/p2BKUv-Bv 6 years ago
- Don't Fear the Supermoon, NASA Says wp.me/p2BKUv-Bq 6 years ago
- Whats a computer and why should I care. wp.me/p2BKUv-Bh 6 years ago
- For those who didn't hear me before or didn't see the post or looked at the link. wp.me/p2BKUv-Bf 6 years ago
- Whether the Weather wp.me/p2BKUv-Bd 6 years ago
- Preschool Bans kids from playing superheroes wp.me/p2BKUv-B5 7 years ago
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I have lived in Hollywood District in Portland for several years now. Here is my local guide. https://hollywoodeastpdx.wordpress.com/ I love what the neighborhood has to offer. Easy access to public transportation. Nearby businesses, stores and restaurants. I also maintain/ administer www.portlandbookreview.com website.
Category Archives: out and about
The weekend is here and we can expect highs in the upper 80s this weekend. There’s plenty to do outside from the North American Organic Beer Festival to the Portland Historic Auto Races, as well as sampling some sake at Sake … Continue reading
Always talk to your DR First before you listen to a web monkey. This column appears in the May 12 issue of The New York Times Magazine. Exercise science is a fine and intellectually fascinating thing. But sometimes you just … Continue reading
The commercial corridor on NE Broadway will be the subject of a multi-neighborhood meeting hosted by the Northeast Coalition of Neighborhoods and the Sullivan’s Gulch Neighborhood Association later this month. The planning charrette will consider Broadway, between the Broadway Bridge … Continue reading
In case you have not noticed the building adjacent to Hollywood Theater is almost complete. A bit nicer then the barren patch a dirt that was left after the previous structure burned to the ground. I don’t think they have … Continue reading
Lorena’s Mexican Restaurant 4160 NE Sandy Blvd Portland, OR 97212 503-284-6327 Time-tested Family Recipes • Fresh Authentic Flavors Welcome to Lorena’s Mexican Restaurant, home of the most authentic south-of-the-border flavors this side of Hollywood and beyond! Conveniently located just three … Continue reading
Hooray Atomic Pizza is opening soon a few store fronts down from Hollywood Theater. The neighborhood has been without a good pizzeria for a while now. The not so bad news is it’s Vegetarian/Vegan fare. Rumor has it that the … Continue reading