Times for Hollywood Max Transit Station Red Blue Green Lines Bus75,77, and 12 that’s at 42nd NE Sandy
I know it’s somewhere
A Day in the blog
- Good spots to watch July 4th Fireworks
- Stephens Creek Crossing
- MANY Portland Weekend Events June 27-30, 2013
- China Cat Sunflower
- Don’t Fear the Supermoon, NASA Says
- For those who didn’t hear me before or didn’t see the post or looked at the link.
- Whether the Weather
- Find Section 8 Housing?
- Memorial Day: Touching
- Hoarders put immediate neighbors at risk, by creating perfect conditions for explosive house fires and infestations of vermin and disease.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
August 2018 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I have lived in Hollywood District in Portland for several years now. Here is my local guide. https://hollywoodeastpdx.wordpress.com/ I love what the neighborhood has to offer. Easy access to public transportation. Nearby businesses, stores and restaurants. I also maintain/ administer www.portlandbookreview.com website.